Legal information OLD
This website, www.potez.com, is owned and operated by POTEZ AÉRONAUTIQUE, 8 ROUTE DU HOUGA, 40800 AIRE-SUR-L’ADOUR
The website is made available for information purposes. You are invited to carefully read the Conditions of Use of the website before using it. By browsing this website, you agree, as a user, to these Conditions of Use. If you do not accept the Conditions of Use, please leave the website.
Publisher: POTEZ AÉRONAUTIQUE
Director of Publication: Antoine POTEZ
Contact: +33 (0)5 58 71 47 78
Website design and implementation: Kardinal T, A SAS company with capital of 10.000,00 €, RCS TOULOUSE 823605183, registered office is at 161 avenue Jean Rieux 31500 TOULOUSE. http://kardinalt.com/
Web hosting: OVH, A SAS company with capital of 10.069.020,00 €, RCS LILLE METROPOLE 424761419, registered office is at 2 rue Kellerman 59100 ROUBAIX
Photos: POTEZ AÉRONAUTIQUE, ADOBE STOCK, UNSPLASH
3-Intellectual property and rights of use
3.1. Content made available online by the publisher
The Publisher owns the content of this website made available online.
The Publisher does not guarantee, whether expressly or implied, the quality, accuracy, timeliness, sequence or exhaustive nature of the information and documents of this site and does not assume any liability in relation to use of this publication. The elements are presented for information purposes only and are not binding on the Publisher.
The content of this website is protected by literary and artistic intellectual property rights, the Berne Convention, and the Intellectual Property Code, Book I. Except as expressly provided in this publication for a specific file, document or extract, the Publisher hereby grants the right to view, save and reproduce copies of this publication for the website user’s personal use.
Consequently, the user of the site is prohibited from:
- Reproducing, in whole or in part, for sale, distribution, broadcast, transmission, publication or communication in any form, the data or works protected by copyright attached to the work or data reproduced, without the specific, prior written authorization of the owner of the copyright attached to the work or data reproduced;
- Reusing any information for commercial or advertising purposes;
- Introducing data to this site that would modify or be likely to modify the content or appearance of the data or works appearing on this site.
In all cases of reproduction, the copyright notice must be visible on each copy of the publication whether it is used in whole or in part. Any unauthorized exploitation of the site or its contents, or of the information disclosed therein, shall engage the liability of the user and would constitute an infringement sanctioned by articles L 335-2 and subsequent of the Intellectual Property Code.
The Publisher’s brands and logos that appear on the site are protected. Any total or partial reproduction or representation of these brands or logos, whether isolated or included with other elements, without the express, prior authorization of the Publisher is prohibited and would engage the user’s liability in accordance with articles L 713-2 and L 713-3 of the Intellectual Property Code.
3.2 -Design and implementation of the site
The Publisher is the exclusive owner of all the elements that facilitate the design and implementation of the site.
3.3 -Creation of hyperlinks to the website
The website authorizes the establishment of hyperlinks pointing to its content, subject to prior, express agreement with the Publisher to:
- not use the technique of deep linking, i.e. the pages of the website should not be embedded inside the pages of another website, but shall be accessible by opening a window,
- mention the source, which will be pointed to directly by a hyperlink in the target content,
- only use the information for personal, community or professional purposes,
- any use for commercial or advertising purposes is prohibited.
Warning: this authorization does not apply to websites containing information of a controversial, pornographic, or xenophobic nature or which may, to a greater extent, offend the sensitivities of the majority of people. The Publisher is not liable for the data protection practices and policies of websites to which there may be hyperlinks. We recommend that you examine such information.